Thursday, August 2, 2012

Review: Valoa Records - A Site to Buy You K-pop CD

Ever feels like wanting to do an online shopping but afraid they might be a scam??
I think everybody feels the same way towards online shopping sites that we're not familiar with.
So am I. I never really like online shopping unless the items I wanted are not available or hard to find in Malaysia.
I avoid online shopping like a plague unless I have to.
So I was browsing the web to look at the site offering authentic (Korean Version) K-pop CDs when I stumbled upon Valoa Records@blogspot.


I was skeptic at first but the desire of possessing the Nu'es latest album "Action" overwhelmed me that I took the gamble. 
Furthermore, I was also driven to order after hearing my friend is going to order too.
So instead of going crazy, i took a precaution step, I ordered one album first to see the result.
Hooooo boy! I am extremely HAPPY with the services provided by the Valoa Recs admins.
Their services are super fast. They replied to you within the same day. Valoa Recs just renewed my faith a little bit in online shopping. Here are the proofs. 
First, you have to fill in the details provided in their blogspot and emailed it to them. Within 1 hour, I've received their feedback.


In 1 week, my CD had reached their place.


And they gave me RM5 discount coupon to be used on next purchase *which I will definitely!*
Here's the chronology. 


In 3 working days, my items (together with the poster tube!) had reached me. This was beyond my expectation! I expected my order to reach me next week.I was jumping when I collected my package, causing the receptionist to chuckle at me!

Here is my purchase.


The CD and the free poster tucked safely in a poster tube. :)

Unwrapping my packages...

My CD is safe and sound in bubble wrap.
A Thank You Note

The poster..Mehehehehehe..*crazy laugh*
Thumbs Up
1. The site is user-friendly. Easy to use.
2. The actions, the replies, the services and the feedback are very fast.
3. A discount voucher for next purchase. A clever scheme to make a customer come back.
4. No doubt, it is a trusted site. I have no single problem dealing with them.
5. The prices are reasonable. If you purchase more, they might give you instant discount.
6. Free shipping (for Peninsular Malaysia only) if you purchase RM40 and above.

Thumbs Down
NONE!! I feels like hugging every single admin in Valoa Recs!! Good job guys!!



Repurchasing
I WILL COME BACK!!! 200% recommended! Go ahead! Buy you K-pop and J-pop cds there!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, i've visit your blog after i saw your feedback in ValoaRecords.. Is the Nu est cd that you've received is the pre-order? how long it takes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii!! Thanks for visiting..Yup, mine is pre-order.. But Nu'est already released their Action album by the time I ordered. So that is why the process took about 1 week to arrive to Malaysia from Korea and 2-3 working days to arrive at my place.
    I'm not sure about albums which are not released yet. I just ordered B.A.P One Shot Album which will be release on the 18th or 20th (im not sure)..So I estimated that the process will be longer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah, so how did you deal it with your mom? Did your mom ever trust the online shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh swell..of course she against it.. but I'm so stubborn, i proceed it anyway. But I only buy 1 album, just to be safe in cause there is a scam. Now I know it is not, my mom cannot say anything..except saying I'm wasting money..wahahaha.. I don't think our moms will understand these k-pop thingie..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just wanna ask you a question. Can you bank in using your mom's / acc with not your name account? because i'm just 14 ToT

    ReplyDelete